'FREERIDE' SIDE RAIL FINS
Custom fabricated, hand made aluminium Freeride 'Side Rail Fins'
NOTE : The Bracketed Fin is designed to be used with ski's that have side rail fins angled at 90 degree's
- Enhanced control & stability.
- Helps to stop the ski from sinking in the back aiding quicker recoveries from aerial landings.
- Improves cornering and wave slashing.
- Easy installation
- Available in a huge range of powder coated finishes.
- We supply as standard a stainless steel fitting kit with the fins but can also offer the anodized conical washers as see in the pictures for an additional £25.00 GBP per set of fins.